We are DeinePflege, Germany's fastest growing Elderly-Tech company in the field of outpatient care!
Our goal is to support Germany's largest care provider, the relatives! In Germany, 4.7 million people are living with a need for elderly care. At the same time, at least two family members per household provide and take care of the organization and implementation of outpatient care for their loved ones. In addition to their daily working lives, family caregivers perform an incredible job every day. Relieving their burden is what drives us.
We believe that care should feel different for those in need of care and their loved ones. Not burdensome and overwhelming, but appreciative and fulfilling. We are convinced that this change can be brought about through more transparency, simplicity, and targeted help. As a result, people in need of care and their relatives will have more time for what is important in life - being together!
We are currently a team of 11 dedicated team members. Each one brings his or her background in outpatient care. In the coming months, we want to grow further and are looking for active support to design and build our website and our digital web services.
- Author and maintain UI components that are accessible, performant, scalable, and robust
- Advocate for the best practices, accessibility standards, and performance
- Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements
- 3+ years of experience working professionally with modern development practices
- Extensive experience in Ionic framework, Angular and Typescript
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with design systems and/or UI libraries at scale
- Experience working in direct and close collaboration with product owners, developers and designers
- Fluent in English. German is optional.
- A passion for learning and continually developing your skills and knowledge
- Residence in Germany is mandatory
- Modern technologies: Ionic, Angular, Typescript
- We value transparency, close collaboration, and a slight amount of chaos in our work because it makes us faster and more creative
On top of that...
- A secure and permanent job with start-up flair.
- No table soccer - but the unique opportunity to revolutionize the outpatient care market in Germany and thus be part of a team that will solve one of the biggest social challenges of the next few years in Germany!
- No dress code and feedback on an eye level
- A team of highly motivated and ambitious experts who will support you in your professional development
- Work-life balance: 25 days of vacation and the possibility to work 100% remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Inspiring, diverse and international working environment
- Latest work tools (smartphone & laptop)
- We are a startup - changes and new challenges are approached with optimism
- A pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies make it possible to work efficiently and with a lot of fun
- We work result-oriented and communicate with maximum transparency - so we always know what is happening and learn from each other.
- Motivated and very friendly colleagues are waiting for you
- A professional, committed and innovative environment that offers you a lot of freedom for your creativity.
- We are an international team working towards a common goal - we fight and win together!
- Your ideas will be heard! You can have a direct impact on the company