Full-time, Location: Vienna, Austria or remote within a similar time zone (+/- 2 hours)
With urbanization and climate change the defining features of our time, mobility is in a significant state of flux, with innovative solutions needed to address this new reality. At Ubiq we believe it is only through a data-driven approach that these solutions can be both sustainable and profitable. We are confident that, with our product and services, we can play a vital role in shaping the future of mobility.
In order to drive our business growth further and develop the sales area strategically, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team.
Your focus will be on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of Ubiq and our strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to succeeding in this role.
- Own and deliver on quarterly and annual sales targets
- Proactively identify high-value target clients in the market & contact them
- Manage the full sales cycle (target → opportunity → proposal → deal)
- Evaluate and refine different client use cases and translate them into new opportunities
- Take ownership and drive expansion
- Form strong business relationships and partnerships with clients
- Act as an advocate for client needs to the business, promote insights relevant to clients’ workflow and act as a voice of the client internally, feeding back their experiences
- Handle seamless handover of clients to Account Management once a deal is signed
- Steer marketing activities based on sales goals and drive toolchain implementation on sales & marketing side to bring automation to the next level (enabling inbound lead generation and sales)
- Continuously improve the sales processes and tools
- Represent the company at events, conferences, etc.
What you bring...
- Strong track record (3+ years) as a Senior Sales Manager selling digital products and services in a B2B environment
- Solid understanding of technology trends such as cloud-based solutions, Big Data, SaaS, etc.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- A go-getter, who is self-driven and motivated by reaching quantifiable goals
- High level of business maturity to represent the company in business partnerships and client discussions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
- A strong team player, able to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to win complex deals
- Excellent command of English. German is a plus, but not a requirement
- Preferably with experience in a (tech) startup environment
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to a shape a fast-growing start-up & take a leading role in it
- Working with international clients in the mobility field
- A fantastic team with lots of start-up spirit and English as the working language
- Flexible working hours
- healthy balance between office & remote work
- Continuous training & learning support (events, training, courses, etc.)
- Top equipment, incl. individual equipment budget for special requests, company phone, headset, etc.
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks at the office
- Regular team events
- Competitive salary in line with your experience & qualifications, starting at EUR 50.000,- gross per year baseline + competitive performance-based component. The actual salary will of course depend on and be adjusted to your background and expertise.
We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please send us your CV, including a description of why you are the right person for this role, your salary expectation & your earliest possible starting date.