"Dungeon Full Dive" is Kickstarters' most successful VR game project of all time and it's being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a young german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize how fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop are played.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to assist us with the game design for Dungeon Full Dive. From conception to implementation and polishing UX, you take part in creating, iterating, and fine-tuning designs that are engaging and fun.
- Work on bringing your favorite tabletop features into DFD
- Brainstorm with the development and game design team to bring unique features to DFD
- Concept UX-friendly gameplay features that work both in VR as well as on PC
- Work on simplifying the inputs and improving the UX for various features in DFD
- Assist our Gamedesigner to establish effective and clear communication with the dev team working on the features of the game
- You have 2+ years of experience playing tabletop RPGs (DnD 5e) as a Gamemaster and/or Player
- You have 2+ years of experience playing/designing VR Games
- You have completed or are working on your bachelor's degree with a focus on game design
- Otherwise, you have experience within the game design or other relevant experience
- Good communication, documentation, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written English and/or German skills
- Basic knowledge of scripting/coding is a plus
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)