As a management consultancy, we support rapidly scaling ventures in fundraising, transaction and growth processes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- CFO-as-a-Service - You will assist our project team in advising venture capital-backed companies in the field of CFO-As-A-Service.
- Fundraising and M&A - You will assist in structuring fundraising rounds as well as M&A transactions, including the preparation of pitch materials (e.g. pitch decks, financial models, company presentations) and support during the due diligence process.
- Investor Relations - You will support the project team in the implementation of Controlling processes, as well as the preparation of investor reportings and board meetings.
- Highly numerical and articulate - Strong, demonstrable quantitative skills through excellent academic performance and preferable initial, relevant work experience in venture capital, investment banking, M&A, high-growth startup and/or management consulting.
- Keen to take on responsibility - We delegate responsibility quickly. Therefore, we are looking for people who enjoy to take on responsibility early, are self-motivated and have a high degree of stamina to work within a high energy and focused team environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - We are looking for entrepreneurially driven people who are motivated to lead non-project initiatives such as networking events, client acquisition, business development, marketing, etc. and actively develop Trustventure with us.
- Combination of a passion for VC, tech and finance - We work exclusively with technology-driven, venture capital funded companies in diverse industries.
- Independent work in a dynamic and young team
- Deep insights into the start-up and venture capital world
- Flexible working hours incl. home office option
- Fair compensation with the chance of permanent employment after graduation
Let us know what makes you special and why you would like to join the Trustventure