We’re on a mission to build the most intuitive mobile booking platform to connect individuals, small businesses and enterprises with their customers. We want to enable the world to get started online within only 5 minutes.
ticketbro’s next-gen, mobile-first booking and ticketing platform enables almost endless freedom for all digital-driven entrepreneurs. So far, we’ve started our closed BETA programme and continuously developing our app-based booking system.
ticketbro is currently seeking a passionate Marketing Intern to help improving the work efficiency of sales and marketing department. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to build interpersonal marketing skills while shaping the marketing concept of ticketbro and will also being given full freedom to search out and create process improvement ideas. Apply today, and join us on our journey!
We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our early team based in the heart of Munich (Glockenbach). As one of our first employees you will become an integral part of our team which is driven by entrepreneurial spirit, personal growth and a collaborative working environment.
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
- Completed basic studies, preferably in media management, marketing, communication, business administration or another economics degree course
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (Every other language is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit - we're a tiny team so sometimes we all need to muck in and help out in different areas.
- You have a strong interest in all marketing related topics and you’re willing to learn the latest marketing trends.
- You are an expert in using webflow for creating landingpages
- Soft Skills: curious, loves content creation, creative proactive, likes to take on challenges
- Cool if you have design skills such as Photoshop & Indesign, etc.
- Digital native with a finger on the pulse on the latest cultural and lifestyle news
- You go the extra mile to get ideas, find solutions, showing proactivity and ability to work independently if needed
- Identify areas for improvement and help create solutions for the business
- Proactively develop ideas for new customer acquisition campaigns
- Help to actively manage individual campaigns on Facebook, Google or other ad networks
- Help manage projects and track progress
- Help developing ticketbro’s social media channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- Develop a blog for our merchants
- Support and define the performance based marketing strategy in close cooperation with our Co-Founder
- Analyze performance data from online campaigns based on reports
This position is perfect for you if you just got started in the world of marketing eager to test your skills and crazy ideas but with the guidance and support of an experienced start-up team.
Compensation and Benefits
You will find professionalism, flexibility, and new ways of working. Our flat hierarchy environment helps you to grow professionally.
- Possibility for a full-, or part-time employment after completion of the internship
- We offer a dynamic environment where you’ll get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across various business areas.
- Shape the future of ticketbro and therewith of a whole business area
- Flexible working hours and remote working possible
Are you interested, and do you want to take this unique chance to play an active and responsible role in a startup company? Then, please send us your application, including your motivation and your expected salary.
If you have a portfolio ready, please feel free to share it as well.
Please state your preferred location and if the internship is mandatory as part of your studies - we’ll get back to you asap.