We’re on a mission to build the most intuitive mobile booking platform to connect individuals, small businesses and enterprises with their customers. We want to enable the world to get started online within only 5 minutes.
ticketbro’s next-gen, mobile-first booking and ticketing platform enables almost endless freedom for all digital-driven entrepreneurs. So far, we’ve started our closed BETA programme and continuously developing our app-based booking system.
ticketbro is currently seeking a passionate Marketing Manager to help improving the work efficiency of our sales and marketing department. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to build interpersonal sales skills while speaking to clients and will also being given full freedom to search out and create process improvement ideas. Apply today, and join us on our journey!
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our early team based in the heart of Munich (Glockenbach). As one of our first employees you will become an integral part of our team which is driven by entrepreneurial spirit, personal growth and a collaborative working environment.
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
- Your sales spirit helps you to find the right partner in order to offer the best customer experience.
- Completed basic studies, preferably in marketing, communication, business administration or another economics degree course
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (every other language is a plus)
- You are customer oriented
- An entrepreneurial spirit - we're a tiny team so sometimes we all need to muck in and help out in different areas.
Skills / Qualifications
- A flair for content & visuals
- Growth-hacking mindset
- A self-starter who requires little direction but asks for help when needed
- An excellent communicator
- You go the extra mile to get ideas, find solutions, showing proactivity and ability to work independently if needed
- Highly motivated and data driven working style
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Performance Advertising (Focused on Social & SEA), Google Analytics and CRM software (preferred HubSpot).
- Expert knowledge in digital advertising technology (e.g. DSP, DMP, CDP) mandatory.
- Work on the conception, implementation and development of ticketbro's marketing strategy
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget. Measure ROI and KPIs. Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Lead marketing activities that target the offline and online world
- Define scalable concepts that provide the basis for international roll-out
- Developing and executing performance ads on channels such as IG, YT, TikTok, Google.
Compensation and Benefits
You will find professionalism, flexibility, and new ways of working. Our flat hierarchy environment helps you to grow professionally.
- Possibility for a full-, or part-time employment after completion of the internship
- We offer a dynamic environment where you’ll get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across various business areas.
- Shape the future of ticketbro and therewith of a whole business area
- Flexible working hours and remote working possible
Are you interested, and do you want to take this unique chance to play an active and responsible role in a startup company? Then, please send us your application, including your motivation and your expected salary.
If you have a portfolio ready, please feel free to share it as well.