We are looking for a Back-end Developer to help in developing enterprise-grade web applications and e-commerce solutions. You will be part of a talented team of software engineers who work on novel solutions to unlock the full potential of the digital world. You will be joining a dynamic working environment where creative solutions are encouraged.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver well-designed, efficient, and scalable code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and debugging.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end components that underpin modern web applications.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- 2+ years of work experience developing web applications.
- Strong understanding of the express or TypeORM framework in nodeJS.
- Strong understanding of DBMSs (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of DevOps operations, linux and the command line.
- Excellent knowledge of code versioning tools (Git).
- Have experience with developing web APIs and microservices
- Have experience with SQL best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for progression.
- The Apple gear that makes you happy.
- Open and friendly colleagues and an inspiring workspace.
- You’ll be working with prestigious clients from industries such as fashion, sport, technology and beauty.
At Think Plus, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise-grade web applications and e-commerce solutions. If you share our passion for new technologies and implementing them for the most sophisticated customers, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Athens (Greece), we're growing fast, with teams in Munich (Germany), London (UK) and Pune (India). So join us, and let’s build this!