We are Tech Mahindra GmbH and we drive technological progress: Whether AI, everyday automation or cyber security - TechM plays a leading role in the IT sector.
For our office in Leipzig we are looking for a Quality Analyst*.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quality Associate (QA) will be responsible for ensuring Call, Email & Ticket quality. The QA monitors required samples of voice & non-voice based transactions on Quality Evaluation form included with predefined quality parameters agreed between TECHM and client. QA also publishes a comprehensive report on the overall quality of the project.
- Random & stratified Sampling method will be used to audit the calls and emails
- Coaching & Feedback sessions
- Joint call monitoring sessions with respective assigned teams & other stakeholders
- Provide process updates as per requirement
- Conduct Team Huddles to discuss the Quality scores and areas of opportunities
- Provide Feedback/Quality tips to improve customer experience
- Recognize Agent with excellent performance levels
- Bottom Quartile management
- Root cause analysis as per requirement ( Complaints, Negative Survey response etc.., )
- Participate in internal/external calibration sessions
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Handle production activities – to answer Call / Chat / ticket volume spikes
Applicant's Specifications & Qualification:
- Good communication skills (German & English)
- Experience in supporting Service Desk / Any Technical desk
- Good understanding on SD transactional Quality concepts
Your benefits as part of the Tech Mahindra family:
- 30 days vacation
- Employee discounts with over 600 partner brands
Apply now with your resume & become part of the Tech Mahindra family - we look forward to meeting you!
PS: If you have any questions or would like to send us your resume, feel free to WhatsApp us at 0049 160 9015 4000.
*We welcome any application - your gender, age, origin, religion or sexuality do not matter. Networked togetherness. That is Tech Mahindra Germany.