About the company
We have been passionately building consumer good brands and direct-to-consumer businesses for over 10 years - now the time has come for a new (ad)Venture: UNCORRUPTED BEAUTY.
And on our mission to make high-quality and performance luxury beauty products accessible for everyone, we would like you to be part of the Beauty (R)Evolution.
Curious? Join us on our journey of becoming the #1 contemporary beauty destination and disrupting the status quo. We would love to tell you more!
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Digital Marketing Manager. As Online Marketing Manager you are responsible for our digital marketing strategy, execution and work closely together with many different teams like brand marketing, product mgt/tech, and finance.
In this position, you are driving the conversion of leads and growth of our company by making as many people as possible aware of the opportunity to join the UNCORRUPTED BEAUTY journey.
This role offers a high degree of ownership, and the ability to help build and coach a team, and you will collaborate with partners, cross-functional stakeholders, and closely with leadership.
- Participation in shaping the overall marketing strategy direction
- Ownership of the set up and further development of online marketing channels
- Management of external marketing resources
- Kickstart new marketing channels from the ground up and set up dashboards, reporting, and processes
- Conceptualize, execute and implement online marketing strategies across all common channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, Display)
- Setup and operating email marketing and CRM
- Start and grow marketing campaigns in new countries as part of our international expansion goals
- Ensure an efficiently working tracking/attribution system in close collaboration with our data team
- Participate in or initiate own projects that have an impact on the growth of the company
- You have 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- You have an excellent understanding of the latest online marketing trends, metrics, tools and best practices, with a solid grasp of bidding strategies and automation.
- Efficient communicator to align with different stakeholders (e.g. ops, product, data)
- Practical experience in forecasting and controlling budgets and targets combined with an analytical and highly data-driven mindset to derive impactful decisions and drive growth
- High process-, goal- and result-orientation while having an understanding of brand, our culture, and tone of voice
- Driven by ownership and responsibility, paired with the ability to solve problems without much hand-holding
- Business-fluent German and proficient English (any other European language is a plus)
- Team player with a strong sense for (cross-) team collaboration, humor, creativity, and a healthy dose of pragmatism
- Experienced and inspiring line managers
- An inspiring work environment in a young company with big ambitions, strong values and a clear vision
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture
- A hybrid working environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
We are looking forward to meeting you! It takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents.