Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As Customer Care Agent (d/f/m) at Taxfix, you are the first point of contact for users and you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or support on technical issues. You are an integral part of the journey to revolutionise the tax software market and with your evaluated user feedback, you help us to constantly improve the Taxfix App.
We are excited to welcome new Customer Care agents to our team for a contract from the 1st of March to the 30th September 2022.
- Provide user support and help our users to do their tax returns through multiple channels (email, chat, social media, phone).
- Organise your workload and deliver the best quality possible in order to reach support excellence.
- Contributing to the implementation and optimisation of operating procedures and the general knowledge base.
- Understand customers' needs and identify frictions, translate them into possible solutions and share them with the team.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues and getting regularly involved with company events, team meetings, and projects.
- 2+ years of B2C experience in providing exceptional customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal Italian and English language skills.
- A customer-centric mindset and passion for excellent customer service.
- Prior experience in reviewing content and quality within customer communications.
- A problem-solving and process-driven mentality.
- Confidence with G-Suite and CRM systems, Intercom experience is beneficial.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to four weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.