Tangany, based in Munich, is a highly innovative technology company with a market-leading B2B solution for the custody of digital assets on the blockchain (e.g. cryptocurrencies, tokenized assets, NFTs). Our solution is already used by more than 40 institutional customers. Tangany is regulated by the German federal financial supervisory authority, BaFin.
Using our modern blockchain API, we enable our customers to easily and securely integrate blockchain functionalities into their systems. This white-label solution saves high development costs and time, enabling fast market access and easy usability for end users. Regulatory requirements can be covered for appropriate assets via Tangany's crypto custody license if required.
For our continued strong growth we are looking for a true API expert! If you're really good with API design & development, apply now to become an expert in one of the most exciting future technologies in our partnership-based Tangany team.
- Work with a team of experienced API- & blockchain developers on our market-leading and innovative web and blockchain products
- Support our product owner and other stakeholders during the design process of new API-products & API-features with your technical expertise, especially on the subject of API design
- Make independent decisions about architecture, API & software design
- Develop scalable & secure backend services and APIs based on Node.js using TypeScript
- Create and monitor CI/CD pipelines to ensure defined quality objectives are automated and continuously deliver customer value
- Be responsible for test, rollout and go-live of products & new features
- Develop and maintain standards for our software development, especially regarding code quality, clean code, automated testing & deployment, diagnostics and monitoring
- Several years of experience in design and development of (REST) APIs, ideally with TypeScript and Node.js
- In-depth knowledge of client/server & microservice architectures, as well as API design & communication (e.g. REST, GraphQL) with OAuth2 based authentication methods
- Ideally experience in-depth experience in the areas of API & software security, with automated testing, continuous integration (Azure DevOps Pipelines), source code & issue management (Git/GitHub) and cloud computing services (Microsoft Azure), especially Serverless Functions (Azure Functions).
- Passion for blockchain technologies; blockchain know-how is an advantage
- English (> B1), ideally german (> A2)
- An attractive annual salary in line with market conditions
- 30 vacation days per year plus half days at Christmas (24.12) and New Year's Eve (31.12)
- Possibility of virtual shares (ESOP) in the company
- Office in the heart of Munich with perfect public transport connections
- The opportunity to become a blockchain expert
- Highly motivated, well-rehearsed team with diverse skill sets
- A guaranteed, fast learning curve and sufficient freedom
- Your choice of hardware (Mac, Windows, etc.)
- 100% remote work and flextime possible
- Plenty of fun with the Nintendo Switch and team events
- Free drinks (water, tea, coffee, beer) and fruit
Mature into an API Blockchain Developer together with a highly motivated team and become one of the most sought-after experts of the future to make Blockchain technology accessible to everyone.
+++ ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM GERMANY +++ NO HEADHUNTERS +++