In an interdisciplinary team of passionate pioneers, you will shape what our innovative solutions for the heavy industry look like.
- You initiate, plan and implement digital service projects with customers worldwide from implementation plan to roll-out and ensure that all deliverables are handed over on time and on budget.
- You work closely with our customers and prospects to understand their needs and requirements and feed these back into our product development process.
- To gather customer insight, you travel internationally, sometimes up to 20% to visit customers on site.
- You analyse the customers processes and workflows and improve them on the basis of digital technologies by applying key performance indicators and predictive analytics.
- In regular intervals, you provide updates and status reports to customers and the team.
- You evaluate ideas in terms of their technical and economical feasibility.
- You keep an eye on the performance of our products, proactively spot issues and escalate appropriately in our team.
- You work within an agile development framework to gather and prioritize product and client requirements and give input for user story creation to ensure a strong customer centric focus.
You should bring
- A university degree in engineering or other relevant areas
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an international business environment.
- Sound understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience in managing and forecasting a budget and deliverables.
- Ability to coordinate multiple project components in an interdisciplinary and diverse environment.
- Passion for digital innovation and digital products.
- Outstanding communication and team work skills.
- A keen desire to keep learning
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in the implementation and management of digital products
- Knowledge about complex end-to-end solutions
- Knowledge about heavy machinery or mining industry
We care about you. Here is a glimpse of what makes life at talpasolutions special:
* Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
* Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.
* We believe in trust. You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
* We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free food & drinks in our kitchen.
* Bring your whole self to work and find a community. Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at talpasolutions.
* It is as a team that we operate at our best. We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.