In an interdisciplinary team of passionate pioneers, you will shape what our innovative solutions for the heavy industry look like.
- You plan, prepare and supervise or remotely support the mechanical and electrical integration of our IIOT units in compliance with the highest quality and safety standards.
- You carry out commissioning, service and troubleshooting sessions and properly record and document all relevant information. (on site and remote)
- You work closely with our partners and prospects to understand their needs and requirements and feed these insights back into our product development process.
- You keep an eye on the performance of our products, proactively spot issues and take the necessary actions.
You should bring
- min. 3-5 years of professional experience in field service, installation and commissioning
- experience working in an international, preferable digital business environment
- extensive knowledge of CAN-Bus and other field buses
- experience with heavy machinery, mobile and stationary equipment and their electric systems & wiring
- high self-motivation, organizational talent and you are willing to work independently using a suite of service and commissioning tools and methodologies
- passion about digital innovation and digital products
- outstanding social and communication skills and fluency in English, other languages are an asset
- a keen desire to learn, a self-starter attitude and the ability to thrive in an interdisciplinary and diverse environment
- willingness to travel internationally depending on project requirements (30-70%)
Nice to have
- experience in the implementation and management of digital products
- knowledge about complex end-to-end solutions
We care about you. Here is a glimpse of what makes life at talpasolutions special:
- For travel related expenses you will get a company credit card. Whenever needed, we will also assist you in making the travel arrangements needed.
- You are free to access our car pool for travel to costomers within driving distance. We will be happy to discuss an individual company car after the probation period.
- Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
- Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.
- We believe in trust. You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
- We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free food & drinks in our kitchen.
- Bring your whole self to work and find a community. Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at talpasolutions.
- It is as a team that we operate at our best. We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.