In an interdisciplinary team of passionate pioneers, you will shape what our innovative solutions for the heavy industry look like.
- You work closely with our customers and prospects to understand their needs and requirements and feed these back into our product development process.
- You initiate, plan and implement digital service projects with customers worldwide from pilot to roll-out and ensure that all deliverables are handed over on time and on budget.
- You analyse the customers processes and workflows and improve them on the basis of digital technologies by applying key performance indicators and predictive analytics.
- You evaluate ideas in terms of their technical and economical feasibility.
- You keep an eye on the performance of our products, proactively spot issues and take the necessary actions.
- You work within an agile development framework to gather and prioritize product and client requirements and give input for user story creation to ensure a strong customer centric focus.
You should bring
- a university degree in engineering or other relevant areas plus 3-5 years of professional experience.
- experience working in an international, preferable digital business environment.
- high self-motivation, organizational talent and you are willing to work independently using a suite of project management tools and methodologies.
- passion about digital innovation and digital products.
- a high level of social and communication skills and like to work as a team.
- outstanding communication and team skills.
- a keen desire to learn, a self-starter attitude and the ability to thrive in an interdisciplinary and diverse environment.
- fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in the implementation and management of digital products
- Knowledge about complex end-to-end solutions
- Knowledge about heavy machinery or mining industry
We care about you. Here is a glimpse of what makes life at talpasolutions special:
- Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
- Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.
- We believe in trust. You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
- We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free food & drinks in our kitchen.
- Bring your whole self to work and find a community. Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at talpasolutions.
- It is as a team that we operate at our best. We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.