As the Executive Assistant you will work directly for the CEO of talpasolutions, providing confidential, reliable and well organized support.
- Manage and stay on top of a very busy executive and personal calendar along with day-to-day operations of the Office of the CEO. You plan and coordinate meetings, mitigate conflicts in appointments, keep the CEO updated on upcoming commitments and ensure that deadlines are met.
- As a first point of contact to the CEO, you will act both as a supportive gatekeeper and as a facilitator by routing, drafting and coordinating correspondence, thereby assisting smooth communication with key stakeholders.
- To support the CEO in project related tasks, you will research and analyze information, prepare presentations or other documents for meetings and oversee various special projects, often in external relations.
- Administrative tasks include drafting internal and external correspondence, managing contact information as well as making travel arrangements.
- This role will include handling sensitive data. It is vital that you pride yourself in handling this information with utmost confidentiality and integrity.
- You excel at efficiently balancing and managing multiple tasks with dynamic priorities, both for yourself but also for the CEO. At least 3 years of professional experience as a C-Level Assistant are optimal, but we are also willing to consider ambitious graduates who can provide compelling arguments.
- A self-starter mentality will be necessary to keep yourself and the CEO organized.
- As the “face” of the CEO, you maintain a flexible, polite, engaging, trustworthy demeanor with all parties involved, even in stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and German Language (C1-Level or above) are a must.
- You are excited to accompany the CEO on international travel (30%), thereby meeting industry leaders and visiting sites all over the globe. Driver's license (German B or BE or equivalent) will be needed ocasionally.
- We are looking for applicants living in the Ruhr Area in Germany as this position is based in our office in Essen.
talpasolutions is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way. We care about you. Here is a glimpse of what makes life at talpasolutions special:
- Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
- Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.
- We believe in trust. You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
- We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free snacks & drinks in our kitchen.
- Bring your whole self to work and find a community. Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at talpasolutions.
- It is as a team that we operate at our best. We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.