Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
As a Finnova backend engineer at Sygnum you have gained your experience not only on Finnova but also with typical backend technologies like databases, large applications, REST integrations, with messaging or pub-sub systems and have a good understanding of scaling technologies like Kubernetes. We have the ambition to push our core banking system to the limit by adding agile API layers hosted on AWS and tight integration with the crypto/blockchain ecosystem. You’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges which you can not find on StackOverflow.
- Create scalable and connected backend services based run on AWS or Lambda
- Create scalable backend (micro-) services, which integrate with Finnova and other products or interfaces (REST, LDAP, Web3, HSMs, Kafka, Rosetta etc).
- Take responsibility of our component libraries and application code.
- Cooperate with other Devs and Architects and strive to deliver rock solid solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements and support prototypes for new component and product ideas.
- Strong technical background with Finnova.
- Experience and references as a Backend Engineer in complex setups in a specific language (e.g. Java).
- Ideally experience in working with AD, Airlock, AWS and openShift.
- Understanding microservices, event driven APIs and being able to implement complex functionality in Java or TypeScript – e.g. Spring, NestJs, Flux, lambda or cloud functions.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and its technologies – Git, CI/CD tools, unit testing, vulnerability.
- A plus would be understanding of web3 or blockchain technologies or APIs.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!