Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient. We empower our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, our own stable coin dCHF and tokenized assets are seamlessly integrated in one account.
About the role
Are you a sharp Product Manager or Business Analyst with Finnova expertise and a thirst for innovation?
Do you have a vision of how to combine the Finnova banking platform with the full banking system landscape to maximize its value?
Do you want to make a difference by working in a high-growth startup with highly motivated people who are still fun and down to earth?
Are you passionate about banking and crypto-currencies?
If your answer is an exciting “Yes” to these questions, we want you on our team.
- Take product ownership of Sygnum’s Finnova banking platform.
- Shape the product scope, vision, and strategy together with our Business Units.
- Design solutions in Finnova for existing or new products.
- Analyze existing implementations in Finnova.
- Be part of the business architecture team to design and review solutions around the Finnova platform.
- Partner with business stakeholders to elaborate on new business requirements and commercial opportunities.
- Align features with our business goals and prioritize them to maximize value for our clients.
- Be the main contact for the external integration partner for the Finnova banking platform.
- Work closely with the external integration partner to implement features and products.
- Support the run-the-bank organization to identify and resolve production issues.
- 3+ years hands-on and proven expertise with Finnova banking platform is a must
- Experience as product manager, consultant, business analyst or similar within Finnova space
- Strong expertise in banking business architecture and solution design with «classic» banking know-how
- Very open to new trends and technologies
- Capability to convince and communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German in a plus
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, elicit, dissect, organize, translate, and cross reference requirements
- Communication ability to successfully bridge the gap between business and tech
- Familiarity with Agile Development, JIRA
Nice to have
- Know-how of Finnova Open Platform
- Crypto setups in banking platforms
- Background and experience with projects in the financial industry
- Experience working in Program Increments with dedicated Value Streams
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ICOs or similar
- Relevant certification such as Product Owner, Scrum Master, Certified Business Architect etc.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
About Sygnum Bank AG
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.