Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
- Together with our international team, you are responsible for the successful development
of the leading crypto-custody platform in Switzerland.
- As part of a cross-functional feature team, you implement business and technical
requirements, test cases and document your result.
- You take responsibility and help with the integration of a new release and support the
operations team if required.
- Working in a great team and finding the best solution for everyone involved motivates you and through your open manner, you contribute significantly to a good atmosphere in the team.
- Develop robust, performant and scalable microservices, build frontends, libraries, and components.
- Be responsible in DevOps manner for the whole process from development through code review, and continuous integration pipelines, up to the deployment to the cloud.
- Work closely with frontend engineers and product owners on the development of new applications, microservices and integrations.
- Align overall architecture, technology, and solutions between the projects through our guilds and tech meetings.
- + 5 years of experience in the role of software engineer, preferably in financial services, banking, or trading.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of object-oriented programming and writing explicit, easily extendable, maintainable, and testable code.
- Aware of up-to-date principles in software engineering and how to use them.
- Several years of practical experience with Java, Spring Boot, SQL databases, Kafka,
OpenShift, Jenkins, Helm as well as REST APIs, microservice- and event-based architecture.
- Interest and a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies, DLT and DeFi and familiarity with
tools such as Jira, Confluence, Splunk, Azure and agile methodologies.
- Experience in working closely with international and hybrid development teams (on-site and nearshore).
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Java. German and any other programming
language will be a benefit.
- Located on-site and able to join us in our offices in Zurich regularly.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!