Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
- Create scalable backend (micro-) services, which integrate in a complex environment of different products (e.g. Core Banking), interfaces (REST, LDAP, Web3, HSMs, Kafka, etc).
- Take responsibility of our component libraries, application code and documentation
- Cooperate with Architects and strive to deliver rock solid solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements and support prototypes for new component and product ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field – e.g. computer science.
- Experience with deployment technologies on the cloud (e.g., AWS). Docker and Kubernetes are must haves while Helm charts and Terraform are nice to haves.
- Understanding microservices, event driven APIs and being able to implement complex functionality in TypeScript – e.g. NestJs, Flux, lambda or cloud functions.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and its technologies – Git, CI/CD tools, unit testing, vulnerability.
- A plus would be understanding of web3 or blockchain technologies or APIs.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain and DeFi space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
About Sygnum Bank AG
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.