Sygnum is a technology-driven company that empowers financial services for the digital asset economy. It develops an integrated solution to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets.
The company was founded by an experienced, interdisciplinary team of experts and is backed by a distinguished group of individuals and institutions. Sygnum is rooted in two of the world's leading financial hubs – Singapore and Switzerland. Sygnum’s vision is to be the partner of choice to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets. Sygnum’s mission is to inspire and empower everyone, everywhere to create and have direct access to ownership and value. The company’s approach is based on a set of values that not only ensure the highest ethical standards and clarity of purpose, but also puts our clients and partners at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for an SVP/VP People & Talent to join our fast-growing team in our Singapore office.
- Align Sygnum's Singapore People and Talent strategy to business outcomes by partnering closely with management and line managers on people related topics in Singapore as well as introduce relevant policies that are in line with local culture and market practices.
- Take care of the full employee life cycle (from recruitment to offboarding).
- Manage HR operations (e.g. checking payroll, maintaining leave records, government grants, insurance policies etc) for Singapore’s team to ensure a smooth workflow and efficient Operational coverage for Singapore team.
- Run performance review cycles and work with team leads to recommend and execute role, org, and comp changes as necessary
- Partner with business leadership to ensure culture remains true to our values and play a key enabling role to sustain a positive overall employee experience.
- Work closely with Sygnum’s Switzerland People and Talent team for group wide initiatives.
- At least 5 years of HR business partnering, proficiency in HR Operation and Talent Acquisition.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- A resilient individual who works well in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about people. Prior experience in the financial industry is a must and preferably brings some experience working in start-ups.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy into People and Talent functional roadmap.
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and contributing to complex strategic and organizational discussions and decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & passionate about building well-functioning and high-impact teams.
- Experience in organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity/inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture interventions, employee engagement, coaching / development, talent management etc.
- Knowledge of Singaporean market and labor laws.
If this interests you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and we will get in touch with you.