Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
Here, you will identify, assess, and treat risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our organization’s assets, hence, to treat risks in accordance with our organization’s overall risk tolerance. You will work on external and internal facing applications and cloud services, and play a key role in taking Sygnum’s tokenization products to the next level! You will be joining an amazing team working on new ways to optimize our security practice, solving the challenges that impacts the whole Sygnum group.
- Support the Information Risk & Control assessment process and provide subject matter expert input relating to all aspects including IT risks, security measures, controls, and remedial actions.
- Provide information risk and security subject matter expertise inputs and assessments to our IT and business teams in support of their risk management activities.
- Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by the Bank or third-parties.
- Support our culture development of information and security risk awareness, hence, good conduct through supporting regular communications, awareness, and training.
- Create rules and processes for automation to integrate application provisioning with the needed security and approval controls.
- Support design and implementation of policies and automation tasks for monitoring and recertification of accounts.
- 2- 4 years professional experience in information risk frameworks and management, information security/cybersecurity frameworks and management and IT audit, preferably in a mid/large-sized financial institution or audit company.
- Education in the field of information risk management and auditing (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA, CRMA, FRM)
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, including multi-stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English.
- Understanding in and knowledge of digital assets, hence, some experience working in Agile, or DevSecOps models is a plus.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re additionally passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
About Sygnum Bank AG
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.