Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and SDX. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore and operate globally.
We are looking for a Press Officer with crypto-market experience to build on and enhance Sygnum’s strong media profile and relationships as it expands its portfolio of regulated products and services. This role works closely with corporate, product and client functions to communicate company news on key projects, product launches, and strategic initiatives, as well as strengthen Sygnum’s position as a thought leader.
- Develop and execute PR strategy to achieve profile-raising objectives that are aligned to business goals
- Department lead for managing and proactively engaging Swiss and international media (planned, responsive and reactive)
- Work with agency and internal spokespeople to build relationships with key media and secure interview and commentary opportunities.
- Support internal spokespeople on all media interview logistics – pre-briefs, quote checks and follow ups.
- Ongoing development of press material such as press releases, FAQs, media list, etc.
- Media monitoring and reporting on PR activity.
- Language: Excellent written, aural and presentation skills in English and German.
- Work experience: Prior experience working in a communications/ PR agency, with hands-on management of journalist relations in the financial sector and proven success raising a company’s profile in the media, highly valued
- Knowledge: Excellent understanding of the media landscape in Switzerland and internationally; interest and basic understanding of digital assets and cryptocurrencies
- Soft skills: Excellent all-round communication, analytical, clear prioritization and decision making, stakeholder management, teamwork and cross-team and cross-border collaboration, negotiation, and the ability to juggle competing priorities and get things done.
- Profile: Thoughtful and strategic, practical problem solver, independent thinker, self-starter, people-oriented, open, high levels of integrity, determination, and purpose.
- Interests: Technology, innovation, learning, blockchain, digital assets & cryptocurrencies highly valued, Interest in crypto, digital assets, Web 3.0 and the metaverse.
- Academic: Bachelors or master’s degree ideally in business/ marketing or communications.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for crypto, technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!