Sygnum is the world’s first bank operating a seamlessly integrated, regulated end-to-end tokenization solution creating the means to bring issuers and investors together more easily, rapidly and at much lower costs. We currently focus on creating unique investments opportunities in the 4 investment verticals: Venture Capital, Mid Cap, Real Estate and Art & Collectibles.
In order to further develop and drive our tokenization business together with our clients, partners and colleagues, we are looking for an experienced professional to lead our Tokenization Business Unit.
• Are you passionate about working with clients on Corporate Finance related matters?
• Are you excited about the new opportunities Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) opens up in capital markets?
• Are you striving to break new grounds to create unique investment opportunities?
• Are you keen to work in a dynamic and fast-moving start-up?
• Further build out tokenization business and commercial strategy and assume overall P&L responsibility for Tokenization Business Unit
• Build prospect pipeline and originate new business (lighthouse projects and partnerships with repeated issuance potential) to grow revenue/ business jointly together with Sales
• Support placement of deals among existing and future client/investor base
• Lead team of dedicated tokenization experts and coordinate a variety of stakeholders across the bank
• Collaborate with dedicated Product Managers to further evolve a market-leading tokenization solution whilst effectively managing priorities and resources
• Derive required product features/ enhancements to meet market needs both on the issuer and investor side
• Improve collaboration/delivery model within the Tokenization Value Stream
• Uphold Sygnum values and behaviours at all times
• Nose for value to identify and seize untapped potential
• Understanding of drivers and mechanics in Private Markets (Venture Capital, Private Equity, Private Debt, etc.)
• At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Finance (M&A Boutique, Investment Bank, Venture Capital/Private Equity Fund, Big 4 company)
• Proven leadership and stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellent communication skills in English (and ideally German)
• Great teamplayer able to drive own projects very independently
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
• Hands-on experience with tokenization and/or DLT would be an advantage
• Broad network on the issuer and investor side (related to the 4 investment verticals) preferred
If this reads like your profile, please send your application with CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.