Who we are:
Superlyst Ventures is a seed-stage investor, focussing on founders building the next wave of tech-driven companies. We actively support the teams we invest in strategy, go-to-market and follow-on fundraising - always working beyond limits to turn visions into reality.
Our aim is to boost the entrepreneurial ecosystem by allocating ﬁnancial and/or operational resources to founders with a potentially valuable idea or an existing product. We help to launch, build and grow tech-startups from the idea-stage to Series-A.
In this case, we are basically recruiting for one of our portfolio companies resp. partners: DMEXCO (the leading digital marketing Business Event in Europe)
Become a member of our small and agile Superlyst team and receive responsibility from day one in achieving the targets on DMEXCO.
In a nutshell, you will support the Advisor Agency Scheme of DMEXCO in all relevant business developement and communication tasks. More detail:
- You’ll support the core team on a daily base from October to september 2022, when the next event cologne will take place
- You’ll support us with co- and further development of our CRM database (Hubspot) and measures such as pushing new Ideas, creating presentations for internal and external publications
- You will independently own the lead gen funnel via Hubspot
- You will be given research activities and look for new potential Leads across the digital marketing agency environment every day and keep us up to date on emerging trends
- You’ll be an active part in helping us to improve our day to day businesses and get the chance to implement new ideas and marketing strategies
- You will help to create best written content and social media posts to attract more potential customers
- You will help us to develop our automated project management processes and communication
- You’ll also reach out to agencies and evaluate both team and product maturity
- With this role you will be able to set the baseline for your path as a longterm business developement and marketing student or internship
- You are preferably in the third or fourth semester of a university degree in marketing, communication, economics or any equivalent field
- You have a certain talent for creativity and design, as well for data and analytics
- You are familiar with Hubspot CRM and Social Media Content Creating and Posting
- You have gained first relevant (Online) Marketing Management experience within a Part-Time Job or an Internship
- Ideally you have work experience in a similar work environment (such as Agency, StartUp, Venture Capitals)
- You enjoy working on a creative and analytical marketing approach
- You are passionate about technology and innovation and self-motivated
- You are comfortable with a proactive, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and have the ability to work under pressure
- You have very good knowledge of the common MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well of creative tools
- You are proficient in written and spoken German and English and you have already your own IT equipment to start with
- In return, we offer you an exciting long-term employment during your academic studies – the estimated working time per week is approx. 15-20 h / week that will help you to combine your theoretical knowhow with real life practice.
- Responsibility from day one
- A modern office in city center next to the Eisbach Welle (yes we also have boards and wetsuits ;-)) with lots of Cafés and cultural spots next door
- Flat hierarchies and constant knowledge exchange
- A working model that supports remote work (hybrid, 2 days office 2 days remote)
- If you are interested in contributing your commitment to a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team, we would like to get to know you.
How to apply?
submit your applicaton via our process. In lieu of your application, please respond to the following questions:
- What is your availability for this role - starting date (ideally from October)
- Give us a two sentence summary about your academic/professional background.
- Tell us about a specific accomplishment from your background that explains how you fit with our candidate description above.