We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team and help us finalize multiple products, you'll also be supporting us in sales pitches for our software house to win more clients.
Our company HQ is located in Berlin, and this position is a remote position joining our remote team in Egypt.
- You'll be responsible for maintaining, updating & redesigning the user interface multiple products.
- You are responsible for design hand-off to our frontend developers.
- You’ll support in preparing sales pitches, product presentations & feature presentations.
- Convert our rough wireframes, and design drafts into a clean design and use best practices to make the design components reusable.
- Support in design decision making process
- Familiar with Figma (Figma will be used)
- Following best practices when it comes to UI UX design
- Understanding of design systems, brand identity and their building components.
- At least 2 years of experience as a UI designer.
- Nice to have: Familiar with JIRA as it would be the main project management tool.
- Basic understanding of software development HTML and CSS is a Plus but not needed.
- Good command of Adobe Suite is a plus
- Flexible working time: 5hrs in core working time, you decide if you want to start earlier or later.
- Stable working environment.
- Mentorship enabling you to grow and take your career to the next level.