We’re seeking a highly productive, positive, and self-motivated individual passionate about helping people solve their problems. This is a full-time remote position that includes working in the EST time zone.
- Communicating with clients and processing orders
- Process all customer inquiries via phone (JustCall, Zoom), email, or live chat on a website (Intercom).
- Process the orders (build proposals, calculate the turnaround time, update order statuses, issue invoices, negotiate the prices, process revision requests).
- Entering and updating customer information in the CRM system.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Resolve client issues in partnership with Product Photographer and Retoucher.
- Establish a trusted/strategic relationship with each client.
- Invoicing and Tracking
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for setting up client accounts, invoicing, tracking progress, and making sure the invoices are paid in full and the order will be delivered on time.
- Making Intro Calls/Demos
The Account Manager will be responsible for making introductory calls to potential clients to explain Squareshot's services and answer any initial questions they may have. This will involve effectively communicating Squareshot's value proposition and identifying potential pain points that Squareshot's services can address for the client. Introductory calls are an important step in building a relationship with potential clients and setting the foundation for a successful business partnership.
- Work with the product team to improve clients’ digital experience.
- Advanced level of English.
- Writing and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proven organization and scheduling skills.
- The candidate should possess a strong ability to negotiate various pricing options.
- Previous successful experience in customer relations/customer support.
- Value-driven. Identify how Squareshot and inbound clients can receive the best value from each project
- Ability to work within predetermined processes and identify when a client needs an out-of-the-box solution
What we offer:
- Compensation of $800-1200/month.
- A healthy environment where mutual respect is key.
- 8-hour workday, Monday through Friday (EST timezone).
- Dynamic environment. If you feel comfortable in such an environment, you will definitely find your place.
- Courses and qualification upgrades you require to meet your professional goals.
- No bureaucracy.
- You will have a direct impact on the product and the company's end results.
- Strong and humane team.
What you will learn:
Working at Squareshot with growing U.S. fashion brands can provide you with a unique combination of creative and organizational challenges. It offers opportunities to gain valuable insights, learn new skills, and develop expertise that is directly applicable to the dynamic and competitive fashion e-comm sector. Here are some key lessons that Account Managers can learn in this context:
- Fashion Industry Trends
- Client Relationship Management
- E-commerce Dynamics
- Product photography processes.
- Production cycles of e-commerce brands (design, manufacturing, logistics, etc).
- D2C brand landscape.
- Tools: Intercom, Airtable, JustCall, Notion, PandaDoc.