In a Nutshell
Spryker is soaring at high speed towards global expansion! With one of our business objectives being to double down on employee base in 2022, aiming at 1000 employees by the end of the year, our Deal Desk team needs YOUR support!
Our herd is looking for an entrepreneurial-driven Deal Desk professional to play an integral part as a trusted advisor to Finance, Sales, and SalesOps globally and ensure all policies and processes are adhered to and aligned to Spryker’s goals.
The Deal Desk Manager will join the team that drives deals within the Sales organisation, allowing Sales to focus on selling, while creating efficiencies, increasing profitability, and enforcing stronger controls.
Build the global deal desk function and drive process excellence
- Build and scale the Global Deal Desk function and organization, managing the pricing strategy and optimizing systems and procedures
- Coordinate the flow of information across key stakeholders, such as Sales, Success, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Operations… to facilitate the deal process
- Ensure that the execution of the deal and approval process follows company policies and guidelines
Structure the best possible deals
- Partner with sales teams to find quality solutions to complex deal challenges including providing pricing guidance and compliant deal structure alternatives, in a way that maximizes ARR and delivers the right customer experience
- Review all sales deals by applying pricing knowledge and handle sales teams requests for custom pricing deals, coordinating with stakeholders to seek input and approvals for complex deals
- Manage price modeling, proposal creation, and handling transactional deal pricing requests collaborating closely with legal, product, and delivery teams to obtain approval of the key elements of each deal
Be a thought leader for pricing and deal structuring
- Drive innovative pricing strategy and guarantee compliance to corporate policies; including Spryker and 3rd party products
- Develop a high-level understanding of ongoing trends in the marketplace and deliver innovative pricing strategies
- 5-10 years of experience in SaaS, deal management or pricing strategies
- Negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence team members
- Extensive experience with finance and with pricing negotiations
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while managing deadlines and improvement initiatives
- Tech & Math mindset to provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Digital commerce experience is a plus