In a Nutshell
Spryker is soaring at high speed towards global expansion! With one of our business objectives being to double down on employee base in 2022, aiming at 1000 employees by the end of the year, our Solution Partnerships team needs YOUR support!
Our herd is looking for an entrepreneurial-driven Partnerships professional to maintain a seamless relationship with clients and elevate Spryker’s partnerships to the next level. The Partner Community Manager will report into and collaborate closely with our Global Director of Solution Partnerships, in developing joint business plans with system integrators to achieve common goals and drive this to success.
- Work closely with our solution partners in a one to many approaches to understand the recruitment pipeline and optimize the onboarding process for a quick turnaround
- Creating a plan for a one to many communication approach to update partners accordingly
- Analyze the health of the business using agreed KPI’s and recommend improvement measures to your leadership as needed
- Support internal team meetings by managing expectations and goals upfront, agenda and content preparation, and following up on action items agreed during the meeting
- Liaise with technical support as needed for updates on partner support cases
- Report shared / referral opportunities on the partner portal for contracted partners to ensure commissions are received and tracked
- Identify bottlenecks in the partner processes and find ways to mitigate them, making the sales machine run faster
- Collaborate closely with key internal audiences, including leaders across all respective organizational functions to ensure smooth and optimal running of the business
- Build and run Sales and Marketing related reports in alignment to the dynamics of the business. Knowledge of Salesforce reporting will be an added advantage
- Analyze data and provide insights to leadership in support of the business decision process
- Drive the data quality assurance process to assure accurate insights into the business trends and operational performance
- Review and process partner submissions with relevant documentation
- 3+ years experience running operations in a partner organization like Alliances and Channels or System Integrators. Experience in the eCommerce industry will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of a channels business with revenue sharing model
- First-hand experience in managing a partner’s journey from onboarding to revenue-generating
- An advocate of partner success. Willing to go the extra mile to help partners in areas like support, billing, legal questions, etc.
- Empathy towards partners. Understanding that this is a mutual relationship where we play a large role in our partner’s success
- Ability to influence and drive the execution of a strategy in a globally scaling organization with conflicting priorities
- Be a real team player that collaborates well with senior leaders, builds strong trust-based relationships internally and externally, has the confidence to challenge business partners and resolve roadblocks
- Creative in exploring new approaches, not afraid to take risks and believe in trial and error, to embed learnings into the ongoing execution