In a Nutshell
Are you an ambassador for the New Age of Commerce? You are persistent, proactive, and not afraid of approaching new business opportunities? You have a hunter-mindset and your favorite adrenaline-rush comes from being the first touchpoint of the bigger mission? You are passionate about striving towards excellence in everything you do?
As a Strategic Accounts Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d) at Spryker, you will do exactly that, as well as build a strong foundation for a successful sales career with a clear path towards Sales Manager. You will lead our efforts to generate revenue by executing a disciplined new business development protocol.
We have BIG plans to expand in new growth markets, and we need the best people on the ground to make this happen fast and impressively. Come join us if you are ready for the exciting journey of discovering untapped business opportunities.
- As part of the Global Accounts Team - supporting strategic Account Executives to research, create an account plan (incl. Account hierarchy, org chart, etc) and being an important part of the account team in the North America region
- Provide research within targeted accounts to identify contacts and important account information prior to contact approaches
- Cold calling and opportunity generation
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential initiatives/projects within the targeted accounts
- Set up qualified demos for strat. AE or run demos yourself together with solution consultants
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications to move opportunities into our sales funnel
- Take part in trade show/conference event planning and account based marketing (ABM) for lead generation and sales
- Continuously learn from assigned strat AE and adapt those learnings fast to climb up the career ladder and taking over ownership for smaller opportunities and projects
- Learn and express good knowledge of our products
- You are a risk-taker with a powerful work ethic and a hunter mentality combined with a strong passion for technology (familiarity with the field of eCommerce is a plus)
- You know that sales is a team sport and you are familiar with working in an account team and within a given account strategy
- Conversations with C level stakeholders don't scare you off, they bring out the best in you, as you can use your eloquent and self-confident way of communicating
- Ability to think on your feet — you’re someone who can figure out creative ways to run
- new outbound campaigns and keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects
- You are a swiss army knife: you drive to be strategic as well as hands-on, look at the big picture but also identify blocks and find innovative solutions to operationally solve them
- You previously have exposure to B2B software or technology sales, and feel comfortable in this fast-paced, KPI based environment
- You are familiar with Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator, which will be your daily tools
- Proven experience of quota carrying solution sales and account management experience
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets