Sphaira Medical is a healthtech startup from Berlin with the vision to bring people together, no matter how dangerous the circumstances. We enable real, face-to-face interpersonal interaction – without the risk of being exposed to pathogens. How we do it? We develop MOBY®, the world's first mobile protective capsule.
Now, we are looking for a Founder's Associate (m/f/d) in our Berlin headquarters.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, multi-talented individual who wants to see the inside of a fast-moving startup and work closely with our CEO and the co-founders.
You will get insights into a unique company that, with health-tech and hard-tech designed in Berlin and made in Germany, aims to become one of the world's leading lighthouses of this particular technology ecosystem. As a fast-growing startup, we want to solve a central problem of healthcare and patient care globally and have the ambition to scale quickly and address international markets.
- Work closely with the founders on strategic & operational projects.
- Prepare and take part in management meetings and support the C-level on key projects.
- Independently run operational tasks with any possible scope or topic, support the team and make an impact when it is needed most.
- Function as a bridge between multiple business departments and develop a 360° view of our company.
- Conduct market research, prepare presentations and reports.
- Represent Sphaira at conferences and business events.
- Support with financial admin & planning.
- Bachelor/Master degree from a top-tier business school with excellent academic results.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (Deutsch wird vorausgesetzt).
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Proficiency with Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
- High motivation to work on complex strategic topics as well as get done whatever is necessary.
- Become part of a unique technology ecosystem that addresses challenges in health and society in an innovative and holistic way.
- Experience entrepreneurship first hand.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth in a fine, innovative and dynamic team.
- Challenging and varied tasks in an innovative environment with real impact.
- Rare opportunity to actively shape the launch of an innovative health-tech product.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you. Submit your CV and all relevant working documents online now!