Sphaira Medical is a health-tech startup from Berlin with the vision to bring people together, no matter how dangerous the circumstances. We enable real, face-to-face human interaction — without risking dangerous exposure to pathogens. How we do it? We develop MOBY®, the world's first Mobile Protective Pod.
Now, we are looking for a Team Assistant (m/f/d) in our Berlin headquarters.
We are looking for a motivated, pragmatic assistant who is willing to go the proverbial extra mile to master the everyday tasks that keep a young startup running.
You will support the team with all types of tasks, for example scheduling, meeting planning, and financial record keeping. As part of the core team you will be working closely with the CEO. Ideally, you have experience with assistant tasks, but most of all an orderliness-seeking work ethic. Within the fast-moving environment of a startup, you will be a force for structure and source of calm.
In return, there are insights into a unique company that, with health-tech and hard-tech designed in Berlin and made in Germany, aims to become one of the world's leading lighthouses of this particular technology ecosystem. As a fast-growing startup, we want to solve a central problem of healthcare and patient care globally and have the ambition to scale quickly and address international markets.
- Assume responsibility for general assistance and administrative tasks in support of the entire team and the CEO.
- Independent administration of the office: Scheduling, travel planning, vacation planning, organizing events, checking attendance, and onboarding new employees.
- PR, marketing and social media support.
- Processing orders, organizing and assisting in logistics processes.
- Preparatory accounting, grant accounting and similar tasks.
- Team Assistant with 1-2 years experience in startups/fast-paced work environment with a successfully completed vocational training or a degree in business administration.
- Organized and experienced managing calendars, scheduling and communications.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (Deutsch wird vorausgesetzt).
- Self-motivated and capable of completing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Cross-functional startup experience — you've assisted with marketing, sales and strategic projects.
- Open-minded and out of the box thinker, eager to help with different projects as they arise.
- Become part of a unique technology ecosystem that addresses challenges in health and society in an innovative and holistic way.
- Experience entrepreneurship first hand.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth in a fine, innovative and dynamic team.
- Challenging and varied tasks in an innovative environment with real impact.
- Rare opportunity to actively shape the launch of an innovative health-tech product.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your resume and all relevant work documents online now!