Shape the financial world of tomorrow with us! Location: Berlin
Boerse Stuttgart Digital, powered by Gruppe Boerse Stuttgart, is the leading regulated partner for companies that want to offer their customers access to easy, reliable trading and secure custody of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
Boerse Stuttgart Digital bundles the digital business areas brokerage, trading and custody into a one-stop-shop for customized B2B solutions in digital finance along the entire value chain. Our mission: We accompany traditional financial companies throughout Europe step by step into the world of cryptocurrencies and digital assets in order to unleash the full potential of sustainable business models together with them. In doing so, we always rely on the highest level of trust, security, innovative spirit and expertise.
- Implement infrastructure as code practices using Terraform to provision and manage resources across different environments
- Design, deploy, and manage cloud-based infrastructure on AWS to ensure high availability, scalability, and security of our platforms and applications.
- Develop and maintain automated CI/CD pipelines in GitLab for continuous deployment and integration
- Monitor platform performance, diagnose and troubleshoot issues, and proactively optimize system performance and reliability.
- Ensure compliance with security best practices, implement access controls, and support the organization's security initiatives
- Participate in on-call rotation, incident and change management, capacity planning, cost optimization, and resource allocation activities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies related to cloud computing, Kubernetes, and infrastructure automation
- Proven experience in designing, deploying, and managing AWS-based cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization concepts, including cluster management, scaling and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with Terraform or similar infrastructure as code tools
- Familiarity with automation and CI/CD pipelines in regulated environments
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and security best practices in a cloud environment
- Experience with monitoring, logging and tracing tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, or similar
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various stakeholders
- Attractive and competitive salary with bonus that rewards success, performance and experience
- Modern hybrid workplace in Berlin with flexible working hours and the option to work remotely
- A responsible position and a renowned corporate environment as part of the Boerse Stuttgart Group
- Varied tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility to promote professional development and develop potential
- Inspiring and international working environment with a team culture that encourages innovation and collaboration
- Referral program for the placement of talent with an attractive bonus
- 30 days' vacation per year and additional days off on 24 and 31 December
- High-quality IT equipment and numerous employee discounts
Sounds good? The BS Digital Recruiting Team looks forward to your profile - no need for a cover letter!