You want to help us make sense of our product data and optimize our product development with smart state-of-the-art analytics?
You enjoy deriving algorithms from business goals and exploring our raw data to generate measurable added value. Conversely, you know how to support our product strategy with tangible insights into usage data and similar KPIs to ensure the relevance and viability of features?
If it is also important to you to continuously develop yourself professionally and personally and to put your knowledge directly into practice with us, then you have come to the right place!
- You start in one of our cross-functional agile teams and are thus responsible for the development of central software components related to data in our awareness platform
- You and your team will be involved in every part of the software engineering process and lifecycle - concept and design, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving the software based on usage data and user feedback
- You know how to write high quality code, (unit-)tests and documentation
- In collaboration with our Enterprise Architect and DevOps Engineers you are responsible for the implementation of a homogeneous tool landscape which is the foundation of SoSafe's analytics and business intelligence projects
- You design and implement data lakes, data processing and data interfaces to said data as highly scalable systems in the cloud
- You will be responsible for integrating data and ETL pipelines as well as ML based systems to generate and deliver insights into our IR systems
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics, or a degree in another related IT field
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis / engineering, machine learning or related fields with deep interest in (big) data related topics would be great
- You have deep experience with multiple programming languages, such as Python, optional R and/or related frameworks such as Numpy or Pandas
- You have an engineering mindset: for you, bringing software architectures to the road in an automated, maintainable and robust way comes naturally and in an iterative way
- The Linux shell is your living room set up with SSH, Git and Co.
- You can communicate very well and appreciate the daily interaction with colleagues
- You are fluent in English and optionally German
- You have a startup mentality, so you are ambitious, motivated and like to tackle things head on
- You are a team player and open-minded for a (currently unfortunately only virtual) after-work drink
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation (by 2022) and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months (by 2022)
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >200 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)