We are looking for Backend Developers who would like to join our motivated and powerful team and contribute to an exciting product in a rapidly growing market. Our service-oriented backend powers various applications and is at the heart of our SaaS platform. Through its further development, you will take on a central role at SoSafe and thus contribute significantly to its success. Scaling, quality and security are just some of the important aspects to consider. Take advantage of a lot of freedom and a flat hierarchy to push things forward in a short time and learn quickly.
Become part of our success story!
- You are part of an agile and equally self-organised developer team together with product owners and UX/UI designers.
- You develop new and optimise existing backend features.
- You take responsibility from planning to operation and continuously develop our products e-learning, phishing simulation and self-service platform.
- You design MicroServices and take over their implementation
- Your team is responsible for product components and their monitoring in terms of security, performance and scaling.
- You like to share your knowledge and being a mentor for your fellow colleagues
- Through code reviews and pair programming, you continuously contribute to the quality of our solution and develop yourself further
- You work at the interface to the DevOps team and thus optimise our Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- You actively shape our software architecture and contribute to the selection of modern technologies
- You have a degree with a focus on computer science / business informatics, a comparable education or are a career changer
- You are experienced in backend development (5+ years)
- You have already developed complex APIs for the web and know how to build and operate them in a performant, secure and scalable way?
- You are keen on start-ups and ideally have already worked on a SaaS product
- You speak fluent English (German is a bonus)
- You are ambitious, motivated and performance-oriented - and like to tackle things head on
- You are a team player and open-minded for a (virtual) after-work drink
- You find yourself in our tech stack or are eager to learn something new
Our Tech Stack:
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation (by 2022) and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months (by 2022)
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >200 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)