smartmicro is a specialist in Radar technology. We have been working with automotive customers since the company's founding in 1997. Today not only Automotive Radars are being developed, but the successful business has been extended to other fields of Radar like Traffic Radar or Airborne Radar. smartmicro manufactures many thousand Radar sensors per year and holds a number of important patents covering its products.
- Developing image processing and tracking software in C/C++. At the same time, you are partially responsible of the development of our radar-camera fusion system for traffic management applications
- Your work spectrum ranges from basic image processing task over deep learning-based object detection algorithms to video tracking algorithms. At the same time, these algorithms must be optimized and implemented for/on the target platform (DSP, ISP) to guarantee real time processing
- Collaborating closely with our radar tracking experts and develop sophisticated solutions for our radar-camera sensor fusion products
- You are in contact with our customer’s R&D teams worldwide
- Experience in at least two of the following fields:
Image processing using e.g. openCV
Video-based object tracking using Bayesian filtering.
- Proficient in C/C++ as well as Python
- Experience in programming for target platforms including ISPs (Image Signal Processors) using for example CUDA is beneficial
- You are innovative, motivated and while working on algorithmic details you stay focused on the final product
- Your working style is systematic
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume).
Either German or English applications are accepted.