smartmicro is a specialist in Radar technology. We have been working with automotive customers since the company's founding in 1997. Today not only Automotive Radars are being developed, but the successful business has been extended to other fields of Radar like Traffic Radar or Airborne Radar. smartmicro manufactures many thousand Radar sensors per year and holds a number of important patents covering its products.
You will become part of the fast growing smartmicro team of currently 170 employees. You will work with us to develop software for new radar sensor systems. Smartmicro is currently paving the way for novel applications of such systems in the context of intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. You will be part of the Radar Systems Engineering team with a focus on Systems Architecture, from Concept Phase through Design Phase for radar sensor products.
- Design and documentation of Radar Sensors and Traffic Management Systems in close cooperation with other system engineers and the hardware and software domains
- Specification of software components and interfaces between identified system components
- Identify and analyze possible use cases
- Specification and documentation of the system requirements
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of system analyses
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to our product owners, developers and engineers
- Degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Experience in the specification of complex software products
- Experience in embedded software development with microprocessors
- Knowledge of agile development methods is an advantage
- Ideally, you have already worked on products for safety-critical applications
- High level of commitment and motivation to face new challenges with result-oriented hands-on mentality
- Good communication skills in English and/or German
- Structured problem-solving ability, analytical thinking
- Knowledge of radar sensor technology desirable
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors. Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume) exclusively by email or apply here.
Either German or English applications are accepted.