We are seeking a qualified developer for a position in our company, with a gross salary between 24,000 and 36,000 euros. Your compensation will be determined by your demonstrated skills in meeting both the required qualifications and the desired criteria. While we will not exceed this range, there may be opportunities for salary increases based on your performance over the year.
Skipso is a leading tech company specializing in building and managing Innovation Ecosystems and programs for corporate clients worldwide, including Microsoft, Deloitte, and Disney. We leverage crowdsourcing, game mechanics, and big data analytics to drive innovation, scout technologies, develop products, and generate revenue.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing maintainable and efficient code leveraging software engineering best practices
- Expanding our API set and improving performance where needed
- Building user interfaces using modern front-end development tools
- Contributing to the internal Vue toolkit and components library
Who you are:
- You should be smart, curious, and also able to adapt to any situation. At the same time, you should also be an active listener and open to discovering alternatives to your solution. Most importantly, you must have a great work ethic and be respectful to your co-workers and clients.
- Proven work experience as a developer on apps running in production
- Experience with Node.js and microservices development
- Experience with creating clean and testable web applications using VueJS 3 and Vuex
- Knowledge of version control tools (Git), tools like Webpack, npm and general CLI proficiency
- Excellent communication skills: good knowledge of written and spoken English is mandatory as we are an international team
- Experience with the GrapeJS web builder framework
- Experience with Test-Driven Development using Mocha and/or Jest
- Competitive salary based on experience
- You will become an essential team member, contributing to the development of our core products
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Remote working allowed
- Awesome offsite team meetings