We, in Shuttle99, are looking for an experienced media buyer to help our amazing international team reach new heights.
Your job will include creating content for our digital ads, setting and maintaining campaigns for social and email marketing and brainstorming on our next big idea.
Spanish and English is a must, any other language - big plus.
Flexible hours, 100% remote, no useless meetings, no corporate BS
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Perfect written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role;
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Experience in FinTech is a plus, additional language is a plus.
Work is 100% remote, flexible working hours, amazing international team and no bs.
Please make sure your CV is in English and make sure you check your spam folder and linked in if you get approved.