Shuttle99 and our amazing international team are looking for a qualified Content manager to join us full-time. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content about the Financial and FinTech industries to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English and Spanish
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
No corporate BS, no useless meetings, fully remote job with flexible working hours
In order to apply for a job a CV in ENGLISH must be provided. CV's in Spanish only will not be reviewed.