Mobility has changed dramatically over the last few years. But employee mobility has remained at a standstill in a time when sustainability didn’t matter and a company car was a status symbol.
At RYDES, we are on a mission to democratize company mobility and make it sustainable. We enable companies to provide all modes of transport to all of their employees and compensate the CO2 footprint through gold-standard sustainability projects.
Founded in the heart of Berlin, we are a small team that thinks differently crafting a new way of company mobility. We are trusted and backed by venture capital from Lufthansa and Porsche.
As our first Sales Operations Associate, you will play an important role in further fuelling the growth of RYDES. You will work closely with our management team and help lay the foundation for further success and our sales strategy.
This role is open to working students or part-time. We prefer Berlin as your location but are open to hiring remotely.
- Support the sales team in a wide range of daily operations (lead research, CRM maintenance, pitch decks, email campaigns and more).
- Align closely with C-Level, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and other functions on revenue-driving activities.
- Support in creating reports and analyses which will act as the basis for management decisions.
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in a rapidly scaling B2B sales organization.
- You understand the basics of B2B sales e.g. pipeline management, forecasting, lead gen.
- You enjoy data analysis and are comfortable with Google Sheets and CRM tools (ideally Hubspot).
- You are organised and hands-on with a "can do" attitude.
- You are motivated to crack the nut and you do not give up until you reach your goal.
- You are self-critical and able to deal constructively with feedback.
- You enjoy solving problems and improving processes.
- Speak German and English fluently.
- A competitive compensation package including virtual stock options to be an owner.
- Be an early employee in a team with great traction and a huge opportunity ahead.
- Free mobility with RYDES mobility budget.
- Family first, be there in your family key moments. Pick up your kid from school, go to the doctor visit or just take care of them.
- Work from anywhere: the office, your house, the beach or wherever you prefer.
- A modern and cozy office at Hackescher Markt with free coffee and beverages.
- Lots of team activities (depending on current regulations)
- A motivated and fun team to grow and learn together.
- Plus... a surprise awaits you on your day 1 ;)