RociFi is building a new multi-chain DeFi primitive for zero and under-collateralized lending. At its core, the protocol enables lending on Web3.0 by utilizing decentralized identity and on-chain reputation and behavior.
We are looking to find an experienced ML Ops Engineer to join our existing Data Science team. You will help the data scientists to bring their ML models into production and automate the model training and model serving pipelines.
- Produce high-quality and auditable code in Python and/or Java
- Enhancing our existing data pipelines by implementing new data sources and transformation processes and making sure the processes run efficiently and are continuously monitored and improved for performance and data quality
- Develop, test and integrate various APIs to consume and transform various proprietary and self-harvested datasets
- Work closely with the Product owner and Data Scientists on the design, performance, and ideation of new services
- Unique chance to work in the ground-breaking company that is working to define one of the key Web 3.0 primitives
- Building one of the most important parts of the modern DeFi infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- Remote first company with no geographical headquarters