Do you enjoy using and promoting on a diverse range of social media platforms? Do you have a proven track record in promoting either a personal or professional brand? Are you a creative individual with lots of original content ideas? If yes, we may have the next adventure for you here at RLTY.
We are currently on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to help promote and own our social presence. You’ll be given the opportunity to hone your creativity and social skills while being encouraged to test, innovate and improve our strategies. You should be interested in growing a community and be an outgoing and social individual.
· Work closely together with our PR communications, Content and Marketing teams to innovate and improve our social media strategies.
· Plan content and schedule posts for our social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
· Plan, manage and report on our KPIs including engagement, click through rate and followers.
· Engage with our customers through our platforms and always represent our brand in a positive and friendly manner.
· Understand our brand, vision and values and communicate these through visuals and storytelling.
· Support in creating truly engaging and innovative content that is effective in growing followers and engagement while being consistent with our company positioning.
· Consult with our external agencies to align on growth targets.
· Be the first point of contact for most of our customers and help engage with them positively.
Few years experience in Social Media Management. It would be beneficial if you also come from a content creation background.
· Knowledge with using different analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adwords, Hootsuite and Falcon.
· Great content writing skills, it would be a bonus if you also have experience in creating small graphics and visuals.
· Basic understanding of web design.
· Outstanding communication skills both online and offline.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
· Experience with community management strategies.
· English language skills are a must, any other language skills would be a bonus.