We’re a collective of Metaverse early adopters, contributing to this growing ecosystem by setting the right infrastructure for virtual experience building.
The company's goal is to simplify the creation, customization and deployment of 3D immersive experiences for brands and businesses.
We partner with different types of brands and corporates across all industries: Art, Fashion, Conference, Corporate, Music, Web3 Communities (DAOs, NFTs), Education, Influencers, etc...
Our no-code platform offers a user-friendly back office. It enables brands and event organizers to build and manage customized spaces without the need for technical expertise. Additionally, our proprietary 3D virtual environment, RLTY World, enables captivating and entertaining events or permanent experiences for participants.
In the year 2023, we intend to continue launching new metaverse experiences with tier-1 clients across many different industries. So we are looking for a self-driven Sales & Partnership Intern who will be able to help throughout the sales/commercial process from sourcing leads to closing deals in a wide range of verticals!
- Build a pipeline of prospects in various verticals (Art, Fashion, Conference, Corporate, Music, Web3 Communities (DAOs, NFTs), Education, Influencers, etc...), identifying adoption champions and decision-makers.
- Book meetings using email, phone and social media outreach
- Comfortable in calls (regular, videos) and in physical meetings
- Run efficient discovery calls to understand the prospect’s pains, needs, and objectives, and be capable of matching those with the RLTY product suite.
- Report and forecast the pipeline to the cofounders
- Perform handover with the Customer Success Manager to ensure the continued success of the relationship and attend the customer kick-off call.
- Communicate with the RLTY Tech team to align on the possible deliverables, timelines etc.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and fluency in French is a plus.
- Strong commercial acumen: self-driven and doesn’t take no for an answer
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented work approach
- Good design and presentation skills (using Photoshop, keynote or google presentations)
- Good with numbers and ability to use Excel very efficiently
- Ability to use CRM software e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, or Zoho
- RLTY is a start-up so the ideal candidate must be adaptable to start-up environments, with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality. Team spirit, a positive attitude and seeing solutions rather than problems are a requirement
- Strong interest in crypto / NFTs / Metaverse and knowledge of Web3
- You will join the team at the beginning of a new venture!
- You will work with 3 serial entrepreneurs coming from different industries like entertainment, gaming, mobile and tech solution
- You will participate in this Web3 revolution by launching a long-term solution that will revolutionize the event industry
- You will work on a Metaverse project that has a real utility
- 3 Months Internship - From May to August/September 2023
- Flexible day schedule
- Location: London based with a physical office in Mayfair (W1)
Please note that if you don't the time to answer the questions during the application process, your candidacy will be automatically rejected. Please also make sure to add your LinkedIn profile to your application, please.