We’re a collective of Metaverse early adopters, contributing to this growing ecosystem by setting the right infrastructure for virtual events building.
100% focused on easy-to-use tools, we partner with different types of event organizers across all industries (Music, Arts, Conference, Fashion, Corporate) to onboard a wide and diverse audience to our virtual experiences.
We are leveraging the most advanced technologies to continually reimagine the boundaries of virtual worlds. Our commitment is to enhance the accessibility and experience across all Metaverse platforms (Sandbox, Decentraland, and others).
In April 2022, we successfully launched - in partnership with Paris NFT Day - Europe’s largest #NFT conference to the #Metaverse. This virtual event generated nearly 3,300 visitors from 100 different countries. You can read more about the event here.
In the year 2022, we intend to launch 20 to 30 new metaverse events. So we are looking for a self-driven Partnership Manager who will be able to manage the entire sales/commercial process from sourcing leads to closing deals in a wide range of verticals: Musical events, Corporate events, Web3 community gatherings (DAO, NFT), Art fair, Non-profit Gala and potentially Fashion shows.
- Build a pipeline of prospects in various verticals (conferences, fashion, music, etc.), identifying adoption champions and decision-makers.
- Book meetings using email, phone and social media outreach
- Very comfortable in calls (regular, videos) and in physical meetings
- Run efficient discovery calls to understand the prospect’s pains, needs, and objectives, and be capable of matching those with the RLTY product suite.
- Manage the entire deal lifecycle from open to close
- Report and forecast the pipeline to the CEO and cofounders
- Convert inbound leads into sales
- Perform best-in-class handover with the Customer Success Manager to ensure the continued success of the relationship and attend the customer kick-off call.
- Communicate with the RLTY technical teams to align on the possible deliverables, timelines etc.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and fluency in French is a plus.
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with a wide array of stakeholders, including C-Suite in various industries
- Strong commercial acumen: self-driven and don’t take no for an answer
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented work approach
- Good design and presentation skills (using photoshop, keynote or google presentations)
- Good with numbers and ability to use Excel very efficiently
- Ability to use CRM software e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, or Zoho
- 2-3 years experience in a sales, partnership or commercial role
- Experience signing tier 1 brands and/or large accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding commercial targets
- RLTY is a start-up so the ideal candidate must be adaptable to start-up environments, with a roll-up your sleeves mentality. Team spirit, a positive attitude and seeing solutions rather than problems are a requirement
- Strong interest in crypto / NFTs / Metaverse and technical knowledge in Web3
- You will join the team at the beginning of a new venture!
- You will work with 3 serial entrepreneurs coming from different industries like entertainment, gaming, mobile and tech solution
- You will participate in this Web3 revolution by launching a long-term solution that will revolutionize the event industry
- You will work on a Metaverse project that has a real utility
- You will be in the first employee's team of a very ambitious startup with great announcements to come
- Full-time position
- Flexible day schedule
- Location: London based with a physical office in Marylebone (NW1) but the position is also open to being remote within the same/near BST timezone
Please add your linkedin profile to your application.
We’re a collective of Metaverse early adopters, contributing to this growing ecosystem by setting the right infrastructure for virtual events.
100% focused on easy-to-use tools, we partner with different types of event organisers across all industries (Music, Arts, Conference, Fashion, Corporate) to onboard a wide and diverse audience to our virtual experiences.
We are leveraging the most advanced technologies to continually reimagine the boundaries of virtual worlds. Our commitment is to enhance the accessibility and experience across all Metaverse platforms. 🌐 🚀