We are an early-stage startup in Berlin that helps fashion brands & retailers gain access to the resale market for their products. Using our recommence-as-a-service solution, brands can launch resale programs that allow consumers to shop & trade-in pre-owned, refurbished products.
If sustainability is important to you and you believe in our vision of enabling re-commerce & circular shopping for every online shop, we look forward to your application.
Support & grow together with our founder team:
- you will lead special projects across different departments like business development & operations
- you will support & closely work with our founding team in their daily business
- you will work on strategic & financial planning together with our C-level team
- you will be responsible for the development & implementation of new processes in different departments
- you will become a sparring partner for ideas & challenges
- you will work with our founders on pitch deck creation, fundraising, investor relations & reporting
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive "can-do" attitude
- You have (ideally full-time, at least internship-level) experience in high-pace environments, e.g., VC-funded startups, top-tier consulting or venture capital
- You bring excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills to the table
- You have a self-starting high achieving background with a passion for details, data, and modeling
- You constantly see challenges & improvement possibilities everywhere and can ideate solutions and act on them independently
- You are fluent in German and English
- You'll work directly with the founders
- Seize the opportunity and play a decisive role in shaping the early development phase of a start-up
- The opportunity to quickly take on a lot of responsibility and to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Company lunch once a week
- One extra day of holiday per year of employment
- Regular team events
- Remote work option
💚We are looking forward to your application!