We are an early-stage startup in Berlin that helps fashion brands & retailers gain access to the resale market for their products. Using our recommence-as-a-service solution, brands can launch resale programs that allow consumers to shop & trade-in pre-owned, refurbished products.
If sustainability is important to you and you believe in our vision of enabling re-commerce & circular shopping for every online shop, we look forward to your application.
- lead & further grow the operations team
- design, build & own our operational flow (logistics, procurement, warehousing, partner network)
- go into data to find optimization possibilities & act on them
- set targets, follow up on team performance & give feedback(both quantitative & qualitative)
- collaborate with stakeholders in the company to support our growth
- University degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or comparable
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (incl. people management experience) in a fast-paced environment or a similar role (preferably in an e-commerce/logistics setting)
- Data-driven mindset and ability to synthesize abstract information into concrete recommendations
- Proven track record of end-to-end process definition, implementation and improvement
- Experience in stakeholder management and very strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
- You'll work directly with the founders
- Seize the opportunity and play a decisive role in shaping the early development phase of a start-up
- The opportunity to quickly take on a lot of responsibility and to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Company lunch once a week
- One extra day of holiday per year of employment
- Regular team events
- Remote work option
💚We are looking forward to your application!