We, the Regional Hero GmbH, are a young, award-winning start-up, which is committed to supporting local retailers, restaurants and service providers with digital solutions to support all the favorite places that make our cities so lovable and livable! Our initiatives so far are the B-Card and the Minga-Card and with your support we would like to further expand our award-winning product.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to maintain and enhance our scalable software solutions. You’ll be responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception over deployment to operations. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end, back-end and mobile coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with product manager to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Experience with ruby on rails is a plus
- Familiarity with databases, especially MySQL / MariaDB
- Cloud-native mindset (AWS, heroku, CI, CD)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- The opportunity to participate in the company's success and increase in value through a stake in the company
- Fully remote work
- Great regional employee benefits
- Freedom to act and the possibility to develop a company
- Highly motivated coworkers
- Working together with the founders and with access to experienced senior advisors
With us you work for a good cause: Regional Hero
We are looking forward to your application!