At refive, we are developing the digital future of brick-and-mortar retail. Our mission is to empower brick-and-mortar retailers to understand, engage and connect with every customer in-store.
We've built a product loved by hundreds of retailers and are rapidly scaling in the SMB and enterprise segments. We are trusted by global and local brands like Puma, Ma'Loa, Shoepassion and many more. We're a close-knit team, distributed across three continents with a base in Germany.
Regulatory changes in France are driving demand for digital receipts and related technologies. We're looking for a sales pioneer excited to establish a new product in the french market from scratch and grow with us.
Join us on our journey to make retail more sustainable, data-driven and personalized!
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets in the French market.
- Build a pipeline of potential customers and generate new business opportunities through prospecting and outreach.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to drive demand and support sales efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and competitive activity in the French retail industry.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, pipeline, and forecasting.
- 4-5 years of experience in a sales role selling SaaS to mid to large enterprises, with a proven track record of success.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry and the French retail market.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You are confident in managing your sales cycles and using methods such as SPIN / NEAT / MEDDIC
- You have a charming and empathetic personality and confidence in dealing with cold calling even senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A self-starter mentality with a strong drive to succeed and grow.
- The chance to play a decisive role in the digital transformation of the retail industry
- Ownership and responsibility for your pipeline from day 1
- A platform for personal and professional development to further your career ambitions
- An attractive compensation package including a commission & options model that matches your performance, measured against transparent KPIs
- A training budget
- Work directly with the senior leadership to influence on the growth of a company
- Regular off-sites with the whole team
Please send us your resume and a few lines about yourself (including potential start date and salary expectations). We look forward to hearing from you.