At refive, we’re on a mission to digitize and personalize the post-purchase experience, starting with the receipt. So that users can get the most value out of their receipts & retailers can compete using the same tools e-commerce has enjoyed for years.
We’re changing how brick & mortar merchants engage with their customers and compete with the online world and we want you on board!
We’re an ambitious team with a diverse background in terms of work, culture and life experiences and enjoy the laughs while executing fearlessly.
- Your contribution will range from maintaining our product to building new features
- You will participate in the full development process from the inception of the feature to deployment and its further maintenance
- You will help support and develop our integrations with points of sale and customer experience partners
- You will collaborate with the team in brainstorming and design sessions and give feedback in code reviews
- Solid Python knowledge and at least 1 year of professional experience developing Django applications. You've also worked with relational databases such as Postgres.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of networking, web application architecture and databases.
- Comfortable with Linux, command-line tools, SSH and bash scripting.
- You care about best practices for code quality, automation, and testing
- Fluency in using Git
- Last but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenges
Great! Please send us your CV and a few lines about yourself (including start date). We look forward to hearing from you.