At refive, we’re on a mission to digitize and personalize the post-purchase experience, starting with the receipt. So that users can get the most value out of their receipts & retailers can compete using the same tools e-commerce has enjoyed for years.
We’re changing how brick & mortar merchants engage with their customers and compete with the online world and we want you on board!
We’re an ambitious team with a diverse background in terms of work, culture and life experiences and enjoy the laughs while executing fearlessly.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence - you will play a critical role in the future growth of refive. Join us and exercise your sales / marketing / project managememt / operations chops and help drive strategically important projects!
- Work together with the founding team on a broad range of strategic projects
- Optimize existing processes and define new ones where required
- Depending on your focus area you might:
- - work on growth initiatives to drive sales
- - deploy your organizational skills to define and refine strategic processes and manage projects
- - manage large customer/partner onboarding projects as well as feature rollouts to existing customers
- Most importantly, you will get hands-on with various aspects of building & growing a business from scratch, making decisions and executing them rapidly!
- Technology excites you and you’re driven by a passion to digitize processes and experiences
- You are a team player, but you also work independently and can take the initiative
- You are ambitious, have a strong bias to action & are driven by results
- You have strong attention to detail and are passionate about execution - this is a very hands-on role
- You like to approach people, are communicative and are ready to take on responsibility
- Ideally, you have experience with dealing with customers big or small
- You are fluent in German and English
- A dynamic and highly motivated team and a steep learning curve working directly with the founders
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Weekly team lunch
- We’ll cover your travel ticket in Berlin :)
Great! Please send us your CV and a few lines about yourself (including start date and duration). We look forward to hearing from you.